Now there’s no excuse for not trading in those household CDs, DVDs, and Video Games.
How can you get free shipping?
- Enter the UPC codes for your CDs, DVDs, and Video Games in the trade calculator. Sorry but books and VHS tapes are NOT eligible.
- Remove from the list any items that pre-value at $.05 or less. Please also remove any books or VHS tapes from the list.
- If your pre-valuation total is $25 or more submit your list to reserve your value.
- Print out the shipping form from the website, complete the information, and place it on top of the items in each of your boxes.
- Reply to your trade confirmation email or email the Trade Department with “Free Shipping” in the subject line.
- In the body of your email type your name, shipping address, and estimated weight of your boxes.
- We will email directions and a UPS label for you to print out and tape to your boxes.
PLEASE REMEMBER: You must have a minimum list value of $25. No items valued at $0.05 or less are eligible. Books and VHS tapes are not eligible. Offer only available for items shipped from the contiguous United States.