Your items are being queried against online values in real-time.
Recent comparisons have found:
- AbundaTrade accepts 25% more items than the competition.
- We offer 50% more for the items we accept.
Answer: If you have a large number of items we have a few shortcuts you can take to expedite the valuation process.
- Use the BULK option in the calculator to cut and paste a list of UPCs from Excel or Word. If you have less than 250 line items they will process and go straight to the calculator. For more than 250 items, your list will be processed internally and an email will be sent to you with your valuation.
- Get a Scanner! For only $9.95 you can request a scanner and we will ship it right to your door. Our scanners plug into any USB port of a computer to allow you to quickly scan your items instead of typing in a UPC or ISBN. When you're done, you simply mail the scanner in its original packaging along with your trade-ins. If not returned within 30 days you will be charged a $49.95 deposit to keep the scanner.
Answer: No, you do not have to do this but it is highly recommended. Entering your items into the calculator allows you to see a real time estimate of how much your items are worth and it makes the trade process move forward more quickly. However, you always have the option to box your items and send them directly to us for evaluation. This process takes a bit longer and the customer is responsible for the shipping of any items they would like returned.
Answer: No, we do not offer that service at this time. Unfortunately searching by titles is a much more laborious process. For instance, there can be many releases, editions, or gaming platforms of like titles. We want to ensure that we offer the most money for your items, and to do that, we need to know exactly which item it is; a UPC or ISBN number is individual to a specific item. We apologize for any inconvenience but this is currently the best way to get the correct value.
Answer: There are many different criteria that we use to base values for your items. If an item comes up with a price lower than you expect, there are several possibilities for that. The most likely reason is market demand. If there are 100 of that same item already available on Amazon for prices starting as low as one to five cents, then this tells us the marketplaces are saturated with that item and therefore our value is low.
If your item is higher than expected, it could be due to it being an original recording, first edition of a book, or a hard to find item. Our real-time calculator pulls information from online marketplaces so you get the best value for your collection.
Answer: Yes, condition is very important and can affect the overall value of your trade. We accept all genres of CDs, DVDs, Books and Video Games. Your items are being pre-valued at Like New condition based on real-time online market value because we find the vast majority of the items from our customers are in Like New condition. When we review your items this is how they will be valued:
- New (factory sealed, non-promo and/or unused retail quality) = 110% of Like New Value
- Like New (disc, artwork, packaging, cover and/or pages in Like New condition) = 100% of Like New Value
- Very Good (disc, artwork, packaging, cover and/or pages with slight wear) = 80% of Like New Value
- Good (disc, artwork, packaging, cover and/or pages with heavy wear) = 65% of Like New Value
- Acceptable (missing discs, artwork, or packaging and/or very heavy wear) = 50% of Like New Value
- Music Clubs = $0.25
- Overstock (our onhand inventory exceeds a one year supply) = $0.05
- No Abunda Value (irreparable or no current re-sale value online) = $0.00
- High Value Items price at $25.00. Please contact us if you want a customized quote.
Answer: You will receive an email from us within 24 hrs with directions of how to proceed. If you do not receive an email, please be sure to check your spam or junk folders. For immediate questions or concerns you can contact our Trade Department.
|#||UPC||Product Details||Qty||Per Item||Total||Delete All||ID|
|Total Items:||0||Pre-Valuation Total||$0.00||Delete All|